FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Holding a vision of serving and seeing each other as One.
- Committing to the abundance of the whole and the abundance of the self.
- Using an existing business structure to begin illustrating a new paradigm.
- Knowing and embodying that one’s Presence is enough.
- Holding a space, a literal space, for the greater good of All.
- Hold a physical space in the business structure being used as a greater means of freedom, and financial wellness and support through community.
- An annual member fee of $39 for your part of the structure to be in place.
- Commit to giving to the community an order between $160 – $200 monthly for the ebb and flow of increased giving and receiving to occur and sustain.
- Agree to align with at least 4 other individuals willing to uphold the same commitments. You may align with more but are only being asked for the minimum of 4 preferably within 4 weeks of your beginning.
- Align with 10 or more (individuals) to exponentially assist this vision in expanding.
- The positive changes experienced on many levels, by many people of varying ages.
- The advanced and highly compensating monetary structure of the plan.
- The expansive array of products to provide extensive wellness choices for members.
- The wide global reach through multiple countries for greater expansion.
- The vast degree of tools, technologies and resources to support wellness, mind, body, community, positivity and heart-centeredness that is resonant to most aligning with the Vision of Oneness.
Some Vision of Oneness members choose additional products for others in need
(for example: meals to the homeless or skincare to women shelters)
These statements (appearing on this Web site) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before using any products or making any other dietary changes. Discontinue use if adverse events occur.
Weight-loss and energy results may vary. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, weight control or exercise program.
Information provided on this Web site and on all publications, packaging, and labels is for general purposes only and designed to help you make informed decisions about your health. It is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health-care professional.